
Unbelievable! This Trece Martires Pecho Perfect Suite Walnut Unit Will Blow You Away!
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the tea (and maybe a little coffee) on Unbelievable! This Trece Martires Pecho Perfect Suite Walnut Unit Will Blow You Away! I'm talking the whole shebang, from the perfectly folded towels to the…well, let’s just say things that weren't so perfect. Because let's be real, folks, perfection is boring. We want real, right?
First Impressions: The "Wow" Factor (and the Slight "Huh?")
Okay, so the name? A mouthful, yes. But the Walnut Unit? That's the key. It's like stepping into a magazine spread. The wood, the lighting…it's all rather…boujee. And honestly, after a week of battling Manila traffic, boujee felt good. The initial "wow" was definitely there.
Now, about Accessibility: They've got the elevator, which is HUGE for anyone with mobility issues. But here's a little huh? moment. I didn't see a ton of signage pointing towards accessible routes. They need to work on that. It's not a deal-breaker, but it's a simple fix that makes a world of difference.
The Digs: Where Sleep Happens (Mostly Peacefully)
Let's dive into the rooms! They advertise everything: Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone (who even uses that anymore?!), Bathtub, Blackout curtains (BLESS THEM!), Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.
And you know what? They mostly deliver. That blackout curtain? Divine. I slept like a baby (a baby who occasionally woke up needing a snack from the mini bar). The Wi-Fi [free] was a lifesaver (more on that later). The soundproofing? Pretty darn good. I think I heard a rooster once, but that could have been a dream fueled by too much coffee/tea from the coffee/tea maker.
But here's a minor imperfection: The towels. They were…a little thin. Not a deal-breaker, but after a luxurious bathtub soak, I wanted something a little more plush. Just sayin'.
The Internet Saga: A Love/Hate Story
Okay, let's talk Internet. They boast Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! AND Internet access – LAN. They even list Internet services in their amenities. Now, for a digital nomad like myself, this is crucial. And here's the truth: the Wi-Fi was…spotty. Sometimes blazing fast, sometimes…a slow, agonizing crawl. I’m talking buffering videos, delayed emails, the works. It was a rollercoaster of emotions. One minute I'm happily uploading my travel blog, the next I'm screaming into the abyss.
The Internet [LAN] access? I didn't even bother. After a few frustrating attempts with the Wi-Fi, I just gave up and went to a nearby cafe. So, while they offer it, the execution needs some serious work.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Fueling the Fun (and the Frustrations)
Alright, food! They've got a ton of options listed: A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant.
The breakfast buffet was…standard. Nothing to write home about, but definitely a solid start to the day. The coffee/tea in restaurant was…okay. Not the best, not the worst. The poolside bar was a lifesaver, especially after a long day of…well, whatever I was doing. Room service [24-hour]? Now that was a win. Midnight cravings? No problem!
Here's a quirky observation: They really love their bottle of water. They give you one, then another, then another! I think I ended up with about a dozen bottles by the end of my stay. Hydration is key, I guess!
Ways to Relax: The Spa…My Happy Place…Kinda
This is where things got interesting. They list a ton of ways to relax: Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor].
The spa…oh, the spa. It's listed as the "Pecho Perfect Spa". The name alone is…memorable. I went for a massage, and let me tell you, it was needed. The therapist was amazing, and the massage was divine. I’m talking all the knots, all the stress, just melting away. Massage was the MVP here. However, the sauna? Not quite hot enough for my liking. And the steamroom? Well, let's just say it could use a little…oomph.
The swimming pool [outdoor] was a real winner. The Pool with view was exactly what I needed, a place to soak up the sun and pretend I didn't have a mountain of emails waiting for me.
Cleanliness and Safety: The COVID Factor
They list a ton of Cleanliness and safety measures: Anti-viral cleaning products, Cashless payment service, Daily disinfection in common areas, Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit, Hand sanitizer, Hot water linen and laundry washing, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Shared stationery removed, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment.
And honestly? They seemed to be taking it seriously. I felt safe. Sanitizer everywhere. Staff wearing masks. Everything seemed clean and well-maintained. It was reassuring.
Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter
They offer a lot of Services and conveniences: Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center.
The Concierge was super helpful. The Daily housekeeping was efficient and unobtrusive. I loved the Luggage storage. And the Elevator was a must. No complaints here!
For the Kids: Family-Friendly?
They list For the kids: Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal.
I'm not a parent, so I can't speak to the kid-friendliness firsthand. But I did see a few families there, and they seemed to be having a good time. So, it seems like they've got the basics covered.
Getting Around: Location, Location, Location
They offer Getting around: Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], **Car park [
Escape to Wonder Hill Kasauli: Your Unforgettable Himalayan Getaway
Okay, buckle up buttercup, because we're about to dive headfirst into a Pecho Perfect Suite adventure in Trece Martires, Philippines. Forget those picture-perfect itineraries. This is the real deal, the messy, glorious, slightly-hungover truth.
Pecho Perfect Suite: Walnut Unit - Trece Martires: The Unofficial Guide to Chaos & Karaoke (and Maybe Some Relaxation)
Day 1: Arrival, Reality Bites, and the Great Mosquito Conspiracy
- 1:00 PM - Arrival & Initial Panic: Landed at NAIA, survived the Manila airport chaos (seriously, it's a contact sport). Grabbed a Grab to Trece Martires. The driver, bless his heart, looked like he'd seen things. We shared a tentative smile, both of us probably thinking, "What have we gotten ourselves into?" Arrived at the Walnut Unit. First impressions? Cozy. Cleanish. Aircon working… so far. The "perfect" part is already starting to feel like a distant, unattainable dream.
- 1:30 PM - The Suitcase Struggle: Unpacking. Always the worst. My suitcase, a veteran of countless travels, decided to unleash its contents like a particularly grumpy clown car. Half my clothes ended up on the floor. Found the complimentary water bottles, a small win. My travel buddy is already on the couch, looking suspiciously comfortable. I'm starting to think they're secretly a travel ninja.
- 2:30 PM - The Mosquito War Begins: Holy mother of mosquitoes. They are relentless. I swear they're organized, plotting their attack. Every inch of exposed skin is a target. Sprayed myself with every repellent known to humankind. Still, a phantom itch. I'm convinced they have a secret mosquito language and are laughing at my futile attempts at defense.
- 3:00 PM - Exploratory Mission: The Local Eatery: Needed food, badly. Found a karinderya (local eatery) a few blocks away. The aroma of adobo and something vaguely spicy wafted towards us. "This is it," I thought, "Authentic Filipino food, here we come!" Ordered a plate of… something. Honestly, I'm not sure what it was, but it was delicious. Ate way too much rice. Regret is already setting in, but zero regrets about the flavor.
- 4:00 PM - The Nap That Wasn't: Back at the suite. Intended to nap. Ended up staring at the ceiling fan, contemplating the meaning of life and the mosquito conspiracy. Finally succumbed to exhaustion, but was rudely awakened by a rogue rooster. The rooster is definitely in cahoots with the mosquitoes.
- 6:00 PM - Karaoke Catastrophe (and Triumph!): This is where things get interesting. The Walnut Unit, bless its heart, has a karaoke machine. My travel buddy, a secret karaoke superstar, immediately took over. I, on the other hand, possess a voice that could curdle milk. But, fueled by the adrenaline of travel and a few San Miguel Lights, I bravely belted out a questionable rendition of… something. The neighbors might have joined in! It was glorious, chaotic, and the best/worst thing I've done all year.
Day 2: Markets, Mayhem, and the Quest for the Perfect Coffee
- 8:00 AM - The Morning After the Karaoke: Woke up with a head full of questionable song lyrics and a slight tickle in my throat. The rooster's still at it. Coffee is a necessity.
- 9:00 AM - Market Mayhem: Headed to the local market. A sensory overload of sights, sounds, and smells. Fruits I'd never seen before, vendors yelling prices, chickens running free. It was pure, unadulterated chaos. Tried to buy some mangoes. Successfully negotiated a price. Felt like a seasoned traveler. Then realized I didn't have a bag. Rookie mistake.
- 10:00 AM - Coffee Quest - Attempt 1: Found a cafe. Ordered a latte. It arrived, lukewarm and… well, let's just say it wasn't the coffee I was hoping for. Disappointment. The barista looked like he was about to cry.
- 11:00 AM - The Great Coffee Hunt - Attempt 2: Vowed to find decent coffee. Decided to roam around, searching for a better place.
- 12:00 PM - Lunch and a Local Chat: Found a small turo-turo (point-point) restaurant. The food was amazing, and the owner, a woman with a smile that could light up a room, regaled us with stories about her family and Trece Martires. This is why I travel. This is the real deal.
- 1:00 PM - Coffee Quest - Attempt 3 (Success!): Found a hidden gem of a coffee shop tucked away on a side street. The coffee was perfect, and the atmosphere was cozy. Finally, a win!
- 2:00 PM - Relaxation (Attempted): Back at the suite. The aircon is still working. Successfully managed to read a few pages of my book before the mosquitoes staged another attack.
- 4:00 PM - Exploring Local Landmarks: Visited the local church. It was beautiful and peaceful. Took a moment to appreciate the serenity, before the mosquitoes found me again.
- 6:00 PM - Karaoke Encore… Maybe?: My travel buddy is itching to hit the karaoke again. I'm tempted. The allure of questionable vocals and San Miguel is strong. Maybe just one song…
Day 3: Departure & The End of an Era (Sort Of)
- 8:00 AM - The Final Mosquito Battle: One last, desperate fight against the mosquito hordes. Victory is… tentative.
- 9:00 AM - Breakfast and Reflecting: Enjoyed a simple breakfast and reflected on the past few days. It wasn't perfect, but it was real. And that's what matters.
- 10:00 AM - Packing (Again): The dreaded task. My suitcase, predictably, is resisting.
- 11:00 AM - Farewell, Walnut Unit: Said goodbye to the Walnut Unit. It wasn't perfect, but it was a home for a few days.
- 12:00 PM - Departure: Headed back to Manila, already missing the chaos and the karaoke.
Final Thoughts:
This trip was a rollercoaster. It wasn't always pretty, but it was undeniably real. Trece Martires, with its mosquitoes, karaoke, and genuine people, has a special place in my heart. Would I go back? Absolutely. Just maybe with a stronger mosquito repellent and a slightly better singing voice. And maybe, just maybe, a plan to avoid the rooster's early morning wake-up calls.
Romblon's BEST Kept Secret: LCF-BB Hotel Awaits!
Okay, Okay, Fine. You Want to Know About This Trece Martires Place? Buckle Up.
So, is this 'Pecho Perfect Suite' REALLY as amazing as the ad makes it sound? Seriously?
Okay, look. Let's be real for a sec. Ads are *lying*. They're all sunshine and rainbows and perfect smiles. This… well, it’s complicated. The 'Pecho Perfect' thing? I have NO idea what that means. Maybe the developers were feeling a little *too* inspired that day. (Shudders) But… yes, and no. The walnut unit? Yeah, it's pretty impressive. Like, 'ooh, shiny wood' impressive. The pictures? They don't completely lie. The space *is* nice. But...
Here's the thing: It's Trece Martires. Let's not kid ourselves, people. It's not exactly the Hamptons. I mean, the traffic getting there? Ugh. I almost lost my mind. The promise of "tranquility" is a bit… optimistic. My first impression? "Wow, this place looks like it's trying reeeally hard." But, the wood... the wood is gorgeous. Seriously. I spent a good five minutes just staring at it. Like a total weirdo.
What's the deal with the "Walnut Unit"? Is it worth the extra money?
Okay, so the walnut. This is where things get… interesting. See, I went there with my partner, right? He's Mr. Practical. Mr. "Is it energy efficient?" Mr. "What's the ROI?" And I'm over here, practically drooling over the wood. He was all, "It's just wood, honey." And I was like, "IT'S WALNUT, DAMMIT! WALNUT!" (Okay, I might have been a *little* dramatic.)
Is it worth the extra? Honestly? If you're like me and appreciate the finer things (or just enjoy a pretty surface) then YES. Absolutely. It feels… luxurious. Like, I felt instantly classier just *being* in the room. But, if you're more of a "function over form" type? Maybe not. You're paying for the aesthetic. The craftsmanship. The fact that it *smells* faintly of… well, good wood. But, be warned, the "wow" factor wears off after a few days. That's the thing about fancy things, right? They're fleeting.
What's the actual SPACE like? Is it cramped? Spacious? Tell me EVERYTHING.
Okay, the space. This is where the emotional rollercoaster *really* kicks in. The photos? They make it look HUGE. Like, "I could host a small dance party" huge. In reality? It's… well, it's a good size. Not cramped, certainly. We had room to move around, which is a HUGE plus. I hate feeling claustrophobic.
The layout is… functional. Not mind-blowing, but it works. The balcony is nice, especially in the evening. I sat out there with a glass of wine (because, naturally), and the air was… well, it wasn't exactly crisp mountain air, but it was okay. The bathroom? Surprisingly decent. Good water pressure is a win in my book. But the storage? Oh, the storage! Limited. Like, "where do I put all my shoes?!" limited. So, yeah. Good, but not perfect. Expect to downsize your life.
Okay, the little things. What about the amenities? The internet? The noise? Dishwasher?
Oh, the details! This is where things get REAL. I'm talking about the stuff you actually *live* with. Let's start with the internet. Pray. Seriously. Pray that it works. Because when it doesn't… *cue internal screaming*. It was spotty. Very, very spotty. I spent a good portion of my stay tethered to my phone, which is NOT the relaxing vibe I was going for.
Noise? Well, it's an apartment building. You hear things. The neighbors, the construction… I'm a light sleeper, so it was a challenge. I ended up sleeping with earplugs. Not ideal. Dishwasher? Hallelujah! Yes, there's a dishwasher. Bless the person who invented dishwashers. The aircon? Worked like a charm. Thank god for that. I'm a hot-weather person. So overall? Some wins, some losses. Life, basically.
The location. Is it convenient? Is it safe? What's the vibe of the neighborhood?
Okay, the location. This is where I have to be honest. It's Trece Martires, folks. It's not exactly a bustling metropolis. Convenience? Depends on what you mean. You'll need a car. Or a really, really good grasp of public transport. It's not like you can just pop out for a latte at 3 AM. (Although, I kind of wish I could.)
Safety? Felt safe enough. The security guards seemed vigilant. The neighborhood? Quiet. Too quiet, maybe? I prefer a bit of energy, a bit of buzz. But if you're looking for peace and quiet, it's got that in spades. The restaurants around... well, they're there. Nothing Michelin-star worthy, but you'll find something to eat. I did a lot of delivery, tbh. My advice? Prepare to be a homebody.
Would you ACTUALLY recommend it? Be honest!
Okay, the million-dollar question. Would I recommend it? Ugh. That’s the hardest part. It depends. If you're looking for a completely flawless, perfect experience? No. Absolutely not. You'll be disappointed. If you're looking for a beautiful space with some quirks and compromises, a place that is pretty, mostly comfortable and gets the job done? Then, maybe.
I'm torn. I loved the walnut. I hated the internet. I appreciated the space. I missed my favorite coffee shop. But, overall? It wasn't a bad experience. It wasn’t perfect. It wasn't "Pecho Perfect," whatever that even means. But it was... okay. And sometimes, "okay" is good enough. So, there you have it. My messy, honest, slightly rambling review. Good luck with your decision! (And pray for the internet!)

